Indulge the senses with this simply striking dining room extension table in a light and natural honey-tone hue. With its thick slab tabletop, blocky legs and supportive trestle base, it’s highly clean-lined style meets heavy-duty substance. Extension leaf’s “against-the-grain” finish incorporates a cool contrast. Saw-marked table edges with exposed bolt head accents add an industrial punch.
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Natural honey-tone finish
- Plank-style tabletop with heavily distressed edges
- Bolt head accents
- Separate extension leaf
- Table extends by pulling both ends and dropping in leaf
- Seats up to 6
- Apron to floor: 26.75 in
- Leaf: 18 in
- Table depth with leaf: 90 in
- Table depth without leaf: 72 in
Collection FeaturesMade with Pine solids and veneers in a lighter natural honey tone with significant distressing and aged detailing. Planking effect on tops constructed with multiple thickness veneers for a hand-made effect. Dining chair features fabric seat and exposed bolt-head look. Hardware is an industrial styled bar pull with textural vintage bronze color. D714-45 extension table has a trestle base.