Elevating the art of traditional cottage styling, this desk is your heavenly home office realized. Antiqued two-tone aesthetic blends a chipped white with a distressed wood tone top for added charm. Framed drawer fronts, decorative corbels and elegantly turned and tapered legs add refinement, while dark bronze-tone knobs lend a classic touch. Spring lift top raises the surface to a comfortable standing position, for a healthy alternative. Built for looks and productivity, the built-in power supply and dual USB ports keep your devices close at hand and ready to go.
- Made of wood, engineered wood and veneers, with cast resin components
- Antiqued two-tone finish
- 2 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction
- Dark bronze-tone finished metal hardware
- Includes AC power supply
- USB charging
- Spring lift top
- Assembly required
- Drawer interior (lined): Width:13 in Depth:11.75 in Height:2.13 in
- Lift top opening: Width:37 in Depth:24.75 in Height:4.75 in
- Cord length: 112 in
- Lift top extended depth: 41.5 in
- Lift top extended height: 41.38 in
Collection FeaturesMade with Birch and White Oak veneers with Poplar solids. Two-tone finish featuring chipped white cases with distressed wood tone tops. L-desk configuration. The return can be removed to use the main desk alone. H743-34 and H743-134 desks have an AC power supply with (2) USB charging ports. Return desk features two drawers and cord management. Accent bookshelf has drawer storage and matching two-tone effect. H743-134 desk features an incorporated lift top mechanism for working at a standing position and is compatible with H743-34R.