Enjoy classic seating with simple elegance. This queen sofa sleeper anchors a comfortable spot for guests to sit and unwind. Its style percolates with attractive upholstery, durability and eye-catching inset faux wood curving upward the armrests. Simply pull out the sleeper and your guests will rest comfortably on the innerspring mattress.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 2 accent pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Curved padded armrests
- Included bi-fold full innerspring mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame
- Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32 in
- Arm height: 25.5 in
- Seat height: 20.5 in
- Top of cushion to top of back: 17 in
- Distance between arms: 69 in
- Seat depth: 21 in
- Leg height: 4 in
- Distance from end of sleeper to outside back: 89 in
- Mattress size: Width:60 in Depth:72 in Height:4 in
- Top of sleeper mattress to floor: 16 in
- Distance of opened sleeper to arm: 53 in
- 22" Toss Pillow: 0 in
Collection DescriptionWith a sweeping traditional style surrounding a comfortable supportive design, the "Montgomery-Mocha" upholstery collection creates a warm and inviting atmosphere perfect for any home. The warm earth-toned upholstery fabric beautifully surrounds the stylish rolled arms and supportive seating and back cushions which works together with the flowing traditional design to make this collection the ultimate in comfort. With the rich finished showood adorning this furniture, the "Montgomery-Mocha" upholstery collection is a shining example of comfortable traditional style.
Collection FeaturesFrame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability. Corners are glued, blocked and stapled. Seats and back spring rails are cut from hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam.