Need a stylish space to store dinnerware and all your dining room essentials? This server is a dream come true with two adjustable shelves that offer large capacity and a spacious top that's perfect for setting a buffet. Embellished with the casual appeal of three latticed doors, an attractive planked top with weathered oak finish and a lightly distressed white finish throughout, this vintage look will serve up elegance for years to come.
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Two-tone textural finish; weathered oak finished top and antique white finish throughout
- 2 cabinets behind 3 doors; each cabinet contains 2 adjustable shelves
- Assembly required
- Left door opening: Width:15.25 in Depth:14 in Height:27.88 in
- Adjustable left shelf (2): Width:18.25 in Depth:13.38 in Height:1.38 in
- Right door opening: Width:30.75 in Depth:14 in Height:24.75 in
- Adjustable right shelf (2): Width:34.5 in Depth:13.38 in Height:1.38 in
Collection FeaturesUnique two-tone finish with a combination of Oak and Acacia substrates combining a trendy textured antique white color with table and server tops finished in a textural weathered oak finish. Rectangular dining table features six convenient drawers for storing smaller items. The -02 upholstered host chair inspired by the trendy deconstructed styles for casual living. The -01 side chairs feature a boxed cushion seat. All chairs feature a heavy woven fabric for added textural qualities. The large capacity server has three doors with lattice design. The tall bunching unit has two drawers, three shelves and open lattice sides. D647-32 rectangular counter table features four convenient drawers for storing smaller items. All chairs feature a heavy woven fabric for added textural qualities. D647-13 round drop leaf counter table converts to smaller square version and has a shelf for storage. The D647-42 table will seat four guests with storage cabinet on one end. Storage cabinet has a drawer located at the bottom with a single adjustable shelf located behind two doors above.