If its quilted bustle back weren’t enough, this reclining sofa has overstuffed arms that elevate comfort to new heights. Drop down the middle seat’s back to reveal a handy table top and cup holders, as well as an ingenious storage pocket. Ultra-soft chenille upholstery makes this piece beyond luxurious.
- Dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary
- Drop-down center table with 2 cup holders
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seats and footrests
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Pull-tab reclining motion
- High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Seat depth: 22 in
- Seat height: 21 in
- Distance between arms: 65 in
- Distance between recliner and wall: 3 in
- Reclined footrest height: 18 in
- Fully reclined length: 66 in
- Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32 in
- Arm height: 26 in
- Top of cushion to top of back: 21 in
Collection DescriptionCovered in a plush Chenille upholstery fabric adorned with contemporary styled stitched details, the “Acieona-Slate” upholstery collection features the supportive comfort of thick divided back cushioning and padded arms along with plenty of function like the power strip and USB ports in the wedge and ample storage with a console and drop down table to create the ultimate living room collection.
Collection FeaturesFrame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability. Corners are glued, blocked and stapled. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Features metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability. All metal construction to the floor for strength and durability. The reclining mechanism features infinite positions for comfort. Sofa features a drop down table with magazine storage and cupholders. Loveseat features console with storage and cupholders. Wedge features 110 Volt Powerstrip with 2 USB ports.